Versace for H&M collection launches this Saturday, November 19th with pieces that have made the house of Versace legendary. Dominated by color, print and cut, the brand`s creative director Donatella Versace has gone back to the archives to bring some Versace classics to a whole new audience at more affordable prices. H&M spokesperson Jennifer Ward was here to explain the collection.
On Frances - Black dress $149/studded leather jkt $299
1) Renee- Purple dress $149Flirty , gun and glamorous- signature Versace
2) Caterina- Gold mesh dress $249Iconic Gianni Versace- use of metal is extremely important to the House of Versace
3) Elizabeth- pink studded dress $199Worn by Selma Blair on red carpet. Stud detailing with signature Versace gold hardware
4) Adam- black leather studded pants and 'j-lo' palm print sweater $29.95Pants $399/ SweaterThe use of leather and studs are signature Versace. Miami palm print is an iconic moment in Versace fashion
5) Max- red floor length goddess gown $299Brendan- black tux - jkt $149 pants 59.95/ optical print top $249.95Copyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun