1. Sebastian Inlet : Some of the best surfing in the country, excellent spot at Monster Hole north of the jetty.
2. Cocoa Beach: Surfing is good all along the beach.
3. Anastasia State Park: Four miles of beach break allow visitors to spread out. The park has some of the better surfing on the east coast of Florida.
4. Melbourne Beach: Home of the Ocean Ave. Surf Contest.
5. Canaveral National Seashore: Surfing is good near Parking Lot No. 1 at the South District.
Surfing spots: 5 good locations
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.