Downtown hotels cost a little more than those just a few minutes away in the suburbs. But if Denver is your destination, then why not pay the few extra bucks? Here are a few kid-friendly hotels where you'll feel comfortable and your kids will feel welcome.
- Denver Grand Hyatt Located in the heart of downtown, just an easy walk from key attractions, the Grand Hyatt has 511 large guest rooms, an outdoor jogging track, and tennis court. Rooms start at around $175/night.
- Comfort Inn Downtown If you're looking for a bargain, try the Comfort Inn Downtown. Just across the street from the Brown Palace, the city's poshest hotel, the Comfort Inn offers free full breakfast and is just one block from the 16th Street Mall. Rooms start at around $75/night. Look online for best deals.
- Crowne Plaza This 364-room, city center hotel is located on Glenarm Place, within walking distance of Lower Downtown and the Denver Performing Arts Center. There's complimentary high-speed Internet and a nice rooftop pool. Rooms start at around $120/night.
- Hotel Monaco This four-diamond hotel in the heart of Denver is pet-friendly and the home of Hercules, a Shih Tzu who is the resident host dog and greeter. All pets are welcome here. Complimentary pet services include a doggie bed, in-room bowl for food and water and pooper-scooper and walking map. If your pet didn't come with you, companion goldfish are delivered to guestrooms upon request. Rooms start around $259/night.
- Hotel and Accommodation Industry
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Trips and Vacations
- Family Vacations