The following changes will be in effect from Wed., Feb. 1, until Monday, Feb. 6:
- Broad Ripple Avenue will be closed from the west side of Winthrop Avenue to the east side of College Avenue.
- Carrollton Avenue will be closed from Broad Ripple Avenue south to Hubbard & CrAvenuens Coffee & Tea Co.
- Guilford Avenue will be closed from Broad Ripple Avenue north to the alley adjacent to Bleecker Street and south to the alley servicing Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Westbound traffic on Broad Ripple Avenue will be routed north on Winthrop Avenue, and continue on Westfield Boulevard where traffic may venture into Broad Ripple Village or north to 75th Street. Southbound traffic on Winthrop Avenue may proceed to Kessler Boulevard to head east or west on Kessler Boulevard. Traffic will be diverted by a qualified person at the intersection.
- East Westfield Boulevard will be open through the village with traffic eastbound only from College Avenue to Guilford Avenue and east/west traffic from Guilford Avenue to Winthrop Avenue.
- Guilford Avenue closures at the alleys will allow the alleys to stay open to service traffic, deliveries, and parking.
- Although closed, Broad Ripple Avenue will be accessible from Winthrop Avenue to Carrollton Avenue during yet-to-be determined hours for deliveries and at all times for emergencies.
- Broad Ripple Avenue at College Avenue can continue north to East Westfield Boulevard, or 75th Street, or south to Kessler Boulevard
More information about Broad Ripple-specific changes and celebrations are avalable online.