Stephanie Decker suffered seven broken ribs and severe injuries to both of her legs when a steel beam fell on top of her.
- Bio | E-mail | Recent columns
- Henryville students set to return to class in wake of devastating tornado
- Henryville still slowly rebuilding two months after tornado
- Child victims of Henryville tornado receive toy donations
- Tornadoes devastate Marysville, Ind.
- Photos: Family killed by tornado
- After the Storm: March 2, 2012
See more photos »
- video: Storm Chasers
- Tornadoes and Wind Storms
Decker plans to begin using prosthesis in the coming months.
Silver Creek Baseball has set up a fund at Fifth Third Bank. Those wishing to donate can drop by any Fifth Third branch and ask to make a donation to "Joseph E. Decker for Benefit of Stephanie Decker."