1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Contest is open from Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 12:01AM EST through Thursday, December 2, 2011 at 5:00 EST (the “Entry Period”). Entrants must be 13 years old as of April 11, 2011. Entrants must be a legal U.S. citizen or a permanent U.S. resident who is eligible to work full-time in the United States and currently resides in the State of Indiana within the WXIN viewing area. If selected, entrants (and any group participants, if applicable) who are under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Legal guardian must bring entrants Birth certificate or similar documentary proof. Parent or legal guardian must bring a government-issued photo ID (for example, a driver’s license or passport). In addition, if entrant or a member of the group are accompanied by a legal guardian (as opposed to a parent), the legal guardian must bring proof of guardianship (for example, a court order) or entrant will not be able to perform. Entrant’s (or group member’s) parent or legal guardian must have the authority to sign legal documents on the respective party’s behalf, including the Release Forms, Waiver of Liability, and any tax documentation. Sponsor and the Producers of the program Million Dollar Quartet reserve the right to make any exceptions as may be required.
2. HOW TO ENTER:
During the Entry Period, participants or groups must submit via upload their own original Video to FOX59.com. Participant(s) must also provide name, age, address, contact information, and a valid e-mail account. Video must be 5 minutes or less, is in one of the following formats below, and NO GREATER than 10MB in size.
All Videos must be the original composition and performance of the entrant/groups including voice and acoustic instruments (no background music tracks allowed). Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify those entries that contain offensive, obscene, profane, pornographic or inappropriate material, which are deemed by the Sponsor to be unsuitable, or which Sponsor believes subjects it to a claim or litigation. Entrants shall ensure their performances do not violate any applicable laws, regulations, or television broadcast network standards as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified and Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, garbled, deleted, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet, server, or other online difficulties. Limit one entry per person or group. Multiple entries and/or Videos from the same per person or group will be disqualified. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or its receipt acknowledged. All videotaped auditions will be the property of Sponsor. Any entries received after the Entry Period will not be accepted. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official timekeeper of the Contest.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Judges comprised of Sponsor’s staff will judge the Videos based on the three following categories: Voice; Stage Presence; and Overall Performance. One entrant/group will be designated the WINNER.
4. PRIZE: Each Winner will receive fifty (50) tickets to Million Dollar Quartet on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at the Murat Theater at Old National Center located at 502 N. New Jersey St, Indianapolis, IN 46204 which begins at 7:30PM ET. Winner will also perform in the lobby of the Murat Theater at Old National Center located at 502 N. New Jersey St, Indianapolis, IN 46204 prior to the start of the performance. (ARV: $3,200)
5. ELIGIBILITY: At the time of participation, participants must provide two forms of identification (i.e., birth certificate, driver’s license, passport), the WINNER LETTER, and any and all release forms. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Employees, their immediate family members (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children, step-children) or members of their households (whether or not related to you) or current employees, directors, officers, independent contractors, agents, or representatives of Million Dollar Quartet, Broadway Across America, FOX59, WTTV or WTTK, or their respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, or any of their respective licensees,successors or assigns; or any other person or entity connected with the production, administration or judging of the auditions or the Program; any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution, or other exploitation of the Program or any variation thereof are not eligible to enter.
6. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS: By participating in this Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor. Participants who violate any rule, seek to gain unfair advantage, or participate through fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules of this Contest and the Sponsor’s decision concerning such disputes shall be final and binding. Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, or damage the Audition or the website entry process will be disqualified.
7. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Sponsor and its agents, affiliates subsidiaries and licensees, to use the entrant’s name (and if applicable each member of the group), voice, photograph, videotaped depiction, audition (if selected), likeness and biographical material, including name, state, and city of residence for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the Contest. By entering, each Participant agrees that if selected as the Winner, he/she may be required to sign a release and waiver of liability (A parent or guardian must sign a release on behalf of a minor).. The ability to participate may be forfeited and awarded to another entrant if a Winner does not execute the prepared form of release and waiver within the stated timeframe, or if a selected Winner is not eligible in accordance with these rules. By entering, Participants release Sponsors, Sony Music Entertainment and its affiliates (“Sony Companies”), Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Digital Media, www.fox.com, www.fox.com/thexfactor, Blue Orbit Productions, Inc., FremantleMedia North America, Inc., Telescope Inc., CBS Television City Studios, their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, and the officers, directors, employees, licensees and assignees from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the Contest, and/or in connection with receipt or use of the prize, including without limitation any personal injury, death, failure of transportation.
Sponsor is not responsible for changes made to the Prize being awarded, including any delay, cancellation or postponement of the Prize events, and is under no obligation to provide a substitute prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the contest or in the announcements of the prizes/prize winners.
Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules or the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of each Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
8. FOR A COPY OF THE RULES OR A LIST OF WINNERS: Write to, “Million Dollar Quartet Contest Rules” ADDRESS (Attention: NAME) or log onto WEBSITE. All requests for rules and Winners' lists must be received by May 13, 2011.
9. SPONSOR:. FOX59, 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278