The students entered the "Own the Night" contest, hoping to get a 45-minute concert on prom night.
- Bio | E-mail | Recent columns
- Henryville students set to return to class in wake of devastating tornado
- Henryville still slowly rebuilding two months after tornado
- Child victims of Henryville tornado receive toy donations
- Tornadoes devastate Marysville, Ind.
- Photos: Family killed by tornado
- After the Storm: March 2, 2012
See more photos »
- video: Storm Chasers
- High Schools
- Lady Antebellum (music group)
A Wisconsin school used their entry video to ask Lady Antebellum to help the town that was destroyed by an EF-4 tornado on March 2. Additionally, the students at D.C. Everest offered to hold Henryville High School’s prom at their Wisconsin school.
"With all the damage and everything that's happened to our school, we need something like this to help bring our spirits up," said Erin Hairston, Henryville High School senior.
The students in the D.C. Everest High School's junior class said they did not put the video together to draw attention toward themselves, but rather to a school and community who needs it.
Check back on Fox59.com and tune into Fox59 News beginning at 4 p.m. to see the latest on the story.