The country trio announced on their website they would perform at the KFC Yum! Center on May 16 for a private prom event followed by a post-party concert, which will be open to the public.
- Bio | E-mail | Recent columns
- Henryville students set to return to class in wake of devastating tornado
- Henryville still slowly rebuilding two months after tornado
- Child victims of Henryville tornado receive toy donations
- Tornadoes devastate Marysville, Ind.
- Photos: Family killed by tornado
- After the Storm: March 2, 2012
See more photos »
- video: Storm Chasers
- Video Supplies and Services
- Lady Antebellum (music group)
- High Schools
See more topics »
The band announced all proceeds raised from the public portion of the show will be donated to the Disaster Relief Fund.
Lady Antebellum released the following statement after choosing Henryville as their contest winner:
"After carefully reviewing each submission, the trio unanimously chose the community of Henryville, IN for their story, resilience and unity following devastating tornadoes earlier this month.
"Not only was their own submission moving, but schools across the country spontaneously submitted videos campaigning on behalf of Henryville High School in support of Henryville receiving the special concert, including the winning submission from Silver Creek High School."