Hurricane Chicken Salad Wraps:
Grilled Chicken Breast, Diced 1/4" - 1 1/4 lbs raw wt.
Bacon Slices, Chopped 1/4' - 4 slices
Celery, Chopped 1/8" - 1/4 cup
Pecans, Fine Chopped - 1 cup
Dried Cranberries - 1 cup
Mesquite Seasoning - 1 tbs (viewers at home can use McCormick Grill Mates Seasoning http://www.mccormick.com/Products/GrillMates/Seasoning-Blends/Grill-Mates-Mesquite-Seasoning.aspx)
Cajun Seasoning - 1/2 tbs (viewers at home can use McCormick Cajun Seasoning http://www.mccormickgourmet.com/Products/Blends/Cajun-Seasoning.aspx)
Habanero Lime Seasoning - 1 tbs
- viewers at home can use (adjust per desired level of spice):
- 1/2 tbs of diced habanero peppers
- 1/4 tbs of lime juice,
- 1/2 tbs of hot sauce
Mayonnaise - 3/4 cup
- Season and grill chicken breasts to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F. After cooking, lay chicken on flat sheet pan and place in refrigerator until they have reached a temperature of less than 41°F to then be diced.
- Chop celery, bacon, and pecans.
- in a large mixing bowl, add mayo and spices. Whisk until all spices are evenly incorporated. Add remaining ingredients and mix evenly.
- Prepare with either tortillas or lettuce wraps.
Churrasco Steak Taco:
Steak - 1 lb
Tortillas of choice- 2 per person
Sautéed Onion: 1 cup
Ancho Chile Lime Sauce - 1/2 cup (viewers can use McCormick Ancho Chile Pepper Seasoning http://www.mccormickgourmet.com/products/spices/chile-pepper-ancho.aspx)
Toppings of choice: Guacamole, sour cream, Lime juice, chopped cilantro, salsa, shredded lettuce
-Season and grill steak to internal temperature of 155°F and cut into strips.
- Prepare on tortillas with toppings of choice.
Courtesy: Hurricane Grill & Wings