Planning a cookie exchange, holiday party or gift swap? Any gathering is sweeter with cookies. Hershey®’s and Betty Crocker® are sharing some classic and easy recipes that are sure to sweeten any occasion.
Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
• 36 Hershey®’s Kisses® Brand Milk Chocolates
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1 pouch Betty Crocker® Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
• 1 tablespoon water
• 1 egg
• Granulated sugar
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
2. Stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg in a medium bowl until soft dough forms.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate into the center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 3 dozen cookies.
• 1 pouch Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix
Hershey's Holiday Cookies
« Previous Story More Topic pages Next Story »
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.