1. TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. Citizen and a legal resident of the WXIN-Fox59 viewing area. Sweepstakes begins Thursday, March 11, 2009, and ends on Friday, March 12, 2010 at 11:59PM ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). To enter, log on to the Contest section of www.fox59.com during the Sweepstakes Period and take the Glee Quiz. Once you've answered the questions on the Glee Quiz you'll be directed to the entry page. Entrants must fully complete the official entry form, submitting your name, address, age, e-mail address, and telephone number. One entry per household and per e-mail address; subsequent entries from a single household and/or e-mail address will disqualify all entries from that household or e-mail address. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of an entrant, the entrant shall be deemed to be the owner of the internet account through which the entry was made. Entrants must use their own name. Copies or other mechanical reproductions, facsimiles, entries containing technical or electronic reproductions, e-mail entries containing attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Five (5) entrants will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received and tentatively declared "Winners" (subject to eligibility confirmation and compliance with the rules). Winners will be contacted by telephone on or about Monday, March 15, 2010. If the selected Winner cannot be reached after reasonable time and effort, is found to be ineligible, or has otherwise failed to comply with these Official Rules, that entrant shall be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected at random from among the remaining eligible entries until an eligible winner is selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
Chicago, IL. (ARV: $158.00).
4. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: (a) Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. No substitute prize is available; however, Sponsor may, at its discretion, substitute prize of equal or greater value. Only one prize will be awarded per household. If any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value.
(b) Prize includes only the elements listed in these Official Rules.
(c) Prize winner may be required to claim prize in person at the studio of Fox 59/WXIN, 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN, 46278, between regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM. to 5:00 PM and may be required to present proof of identity and eligibility to claim prize. Federal, state, and local taxes, if any, shall be the sole responsibility of each winner.
5. CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS. Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 18 years of age and older agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsor, its affiliates and/or its licensees, without additional compensation. Winners by acceptance of their prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent companies and affiliates, and each of their respective employees, representatives, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award, the receipt, or the use of any Sweepstakes prize, and any claims arising in connection with entrant's participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for personal injury of any prizewinner incurred in connection with the use of a prize. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving a prize.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is not open to employees of WXIN-Fox59, Tribune Television Company, and their parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and the immediate family members of such employees. Employees or immediate family of any of Sponsor's affiliated companies, licensees, advertising or promotional agencies, or sponsors are also ineligible. If an entrant has won any prize from the Sponsor within the thirty (30) days before the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period, that entrant is ineligible.
7. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. Sweepstakes rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Indiana law, excluding choice of law provisions.
8. For a list of winners or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Fox59 Glee Quiz Sweepstakes, 6910 Network Place Indianapolis, IN 46278. All requests must be mailed separately and received no later than one (1) week after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
9. SPONSOR: WXIN-Fox 59, 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278.
Fox59 Glee Quiz Sweepstakes Official Rules
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.