More celebrities are coming forward to help the victims of the tragedy at the State Fair.
Singer Sara Bareilles was on the stage earlier in the night before it collapsed. Now, she is putting together an online auction and several big name stars are lending their name to the cause.
Among the items up for auction are a guitar signed by all of the members of The Eagles. Kenny G is also donating one of his signature saxophones that he has personally signed.
- Stage collapse settlement falls through, state to begin making payouts
- Indiana State Fair to honor victims of stage collapse Monday
- Stage collapse victims say timing for moment of silence is wrong
- Always Remembered: Victims of State Fair
- Memorial honors victims of State Fair tragedy
- Photos: Deadly stage collapse at Indiana fair
- Sugarland Tribute: Country duo asks for moment of silence
- Day of Dedication: Girls sell drawings to raise money for Fair victims
- Day of Dedication: Sherman collects donations at Dunkin' Donuts
See more videos »
- Auction Service
- Sara Bareilles
- Kenny G
Sara Bareilles herself is donating a private concert. She and her band will come to your home for an exclusive acoustic performance for you and your friends.
There are about 50 items available for auction.