1. TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. Citizen and a legal resident of the WXIN / Fox59 viewing area at the time of entry. Sweepstakes begins Monday, February 1, 2010, and ends on Friday, February 5, 2010 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). To enter, watch Fox59 Morning News from 4:30AM-10AM EST during the Sweepstakes Period. In each airing of the Fox59 Morning News during the Sweepstakes Period, WXIN / Fox59 will broadcast four (4) separate prompts for viewers to call in to enter the Sweepstakes. When the Contest telephone number appears on the screen (the call-in prompt), viewers must call the WXIN / Fox59 contest line at 317-239-1059. Callers 5 through 9 after each on-air prompt will qualify for the Sweepstakes, subject to eligibility and compliance with these rules (for a total of 20 Qualifiers per day and 100 Qualifiers during the Sweepstakes Period). Viewers will have four opportunities to enter each day during the Sweepstakes, for a total of twenty opportunities to enter during the Sweepstakes Period. Fox 59 is not responsible for inability to complete calls due to busy lines, disconnections, telephone malfunctions or other circumstances. Only calls to the Contest line will be eligible.
One qualifier per household during the Sweepstakes Period.
(b) On Friday, February 5, 2010, WXIN / Fox59 will randomly assign numbers from zero (0) to nine (9) to the boxes along the top and left sides of The Board The top numbers will be for the Colts; the side numbers will be for the Saints. The Finalist whose numbered square corresponds to the score of the Super Bowl at the end of the First Quarter, the Second Quarter, and the Third Quarter will be declared the Quarter Winners. The Finalist whose numbered square corresponds to the score at the end of the Fourth Quarter will be declared the Grand Prize Winner (all winners subject to eligibility confirmation and compliance with the rules).
(c) Winners will be contacted by telephone on or about Tuesday, February 9, 2010.
(d) Odds of becoming a Qualifier depend on the number of entries received; once a Qualifier, odds of winning are 1 in 100.
3. PRIZES: The Quarter Winners will each receive $250. The Grand Prize Winner will receive $1,000.
4. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for credit or merchandise. No substitute prizes are available; however, the Sweepstakes Sponsor may, at its discretion, substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
Winners may be required to claim prizes in person at the studio of WXIN / Fox59, 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN, 46278, between regular business hours, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and may be required to present proof of identity and eligibility to claim prizes, and to complete a W-9 Form. Federal, state, and local taxes, if any, shall be the sole responsibility of each winner.
5. CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS. Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decisions are final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 18 years of age and older agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph and likeness in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsor, its affiliates and/or its licensees, without additional compensation. By acceptance of a prize, Winners agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent companies and affiliates, and each of their respective employees, representatives, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award, the receipt, or the use of any Sweepstakes prize, and any claims arising in connection with entrant's participation in this Sweepstakes. Winners may be required to provide proof of identity, age and residence, and to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving a prize. Prizes will be forfeited and no other winner will be selected if a winner fails to execute any required form of release and waiver as prepared. Each Winner must sign and return to Sponsor, all required release, waiver and tax forms before Friday, March 12, 2010 or the Winner will be disqualified and all prizes will be forfeited. This Sweepstakes shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Indiana law, excluding choice of law provisions.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. citizens who, at the time of entry are 18 years of age or older, and are legal residents of the WXIN / Fox59 viewing area at the time of entry. Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Sponsor or its employees. Immediate family members, employees or immediate family of any of Sponsor's affiliated companies, licensees, advertising or promotional agencies, or sponsors are also ineligible. If an entrant has won any prize from the Sponsor within the thirty (30) days before the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period, that entrant is ineligible.
7. For a list of winners or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Fox59 Morning News Big Game Square Sweepstakes, 6910 Network Place Indianapolis, IN 46278. All requests must be mailed separately and received no later than one (1) week after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
8. SPONSOR: WXIN / Fox59, 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278.
Big Game Square Sweepstakes Official Rules
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.