The weather's hot and you're craving something cool and refreshing that'll go great at your backyard get-together. Look no further because our Mojito Fruit Salad not only fits the bill, but the light summery sauce just puts it over the top!
Preparation Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
- 5 cups 1-inch chunks watermelon (see Note)
- 3 cups 1-inch chunks cantaloupe
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine watermelon, cantaloupe, and blueberries; set aside.
- In a blender, combine remaining ingredients; blend until smooth. Pour mint mixture over fruit and toss gently until evenly coated. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.