Who wouldn’t want to earn a blue ribbon for their baking? Well, we’ve made it easy for you with our yummy recipe for good-for-you Blue Ribbon Oatmeal Cookies.
Makes: 3 dozen
Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, oats, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Add melted butter, egg, and vanilla. Mix until completely blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Shape into walnut-sized balls and place 2 inches apart ungreased bakingsheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove to wire rack to cool.
We also whipped up a batch of Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies and were they ever a big hit!