Many of you may have "working out" on the top of your New Year's Resolutions - so I'll share with you my favorite songs to jam to on the treadmill or in the gym.
These tunes get me moving -- keep moving -- and I don't get bored. I have about 700 songs on my iPod, but these are the best.
2. Dashboard - Modest Mouse
3. Get Together - Madonna
4. Love Lockdown - Kanye West
5. Get Right - Jennifer Lopez
6. Best of You - Foo Fighters
7. Kill the Lights - Britney Spears
8. House on a Hill - Fleetwood Mac
9. Seniorita - Justin Timberlake
10. Pump It Up - Black Eyed Peas
Also you can check listen to this playlist on a new website called Pandora, click here to check it out. We just featured it as one of the hottest websites in 2008 - and I'll think you'll agree!
Have a great weekend!