WPIX Monster Jam Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. TO ENTER: You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the WPIX viewing area. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes begins at 9:00AM ET on 1/12/09 and ends at 11:59PM ET 1/25/09. To enter, log on to www. WPIX.com and complete the official entry form, submitting your name, age, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number. One entry per e-mail address; subsequent entries from a single e-mail address will be deleted. All entries must be received by 11:59PM ET on 1/25/09. Entrants must use their own name. Copies or other mechanical reproductions, facsimiles, entries containing technical or electronic reproductions, e-mail entries containing attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: The first five entries selected by random drawing will be declared Grand Prize Winners, subject to verification and compliance with the rules. Winners will be notified on or about 1/25/09. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
3. PRIZES: Five Grand Prize Winners will receive four (4) complimentary tickets to Monster Jam at either Izod Center (run dates 1/30 - 1/31) or Nassau Coliseum (run dates 2/6 - 2/8) and one (1) Monster Jam prize pack (ARV: $250). Except as expressly provided in these rules, prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. Only one prize will be awarded per household. If any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. The Winners may be required to claim their prize at the WPIX-TV Studios (located at 220 E.42nd Street, New York, NY 10017). Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited, and no alternate winners will be selected.
4. CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS. Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 18 years of age and older agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsor and/or its affiliates, without additional compensation. Winners by acceptance of a prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent companies and affiliates, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize. Sponsor is not responsible for personal injury of any prizewinner incurred in connection with the use of their prize. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving their prize. Winners assume all applicable tax liability for their prize. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope after 1/25/09, to: Winners List, Monster Jam, WPIX-TV, 220 E.42nd Street, New York, NY 10017.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Sponsor or its employees. Immediate family members, employees or immediate family of any of their affiliated companies, licensees, advertising or promotional agencies, or sponsors are also ineligible.
5. SPONSOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored by WPIX TV, 220 East 42 Street, New York, NY 10017. Void where prohibited or restricted.
6. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. Sweepstakes rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to New York law, excluding choice of law provisions.