Spring is exactly two weeks away and time to pack up those winter coats but you can still keep up with the trends for your little ones with some extra cash in your pocket. Nicole Feliciano, founder and editor of MomTrends.com stops by with some spring fashions for kids - with nothing over $50
AVON TINY TILLIA
· From apparel to bath products to plush toys, Tiny Tillia by Avon now not only offers must have baby products, but also toddler essentials.
· Both of these looks are from the brand's expanded line--starting this month, Tiny Tillia by Avon will be offering apparel up to size 4T (whereas before it went up to only 24 months).
Flowers in Bloom Dress, $26.00
Floral Headband, $5.00
Floral Shoe, $18.00
TALKING POINTS: Your girly girl will be ready for any party when she puts on this bright floral printed dress. Here Alva wears the Flowers in Bloom Dress from Tiny Tillia by Avon. The cheerful cotton dress is cinched at the waist for an even more feminine touch. Complete the look with sling-backs decorated with a sweet flower embellishment to create an extra charming outfit for her to take a springtime stroll in. This entire look is just below $50.
Plaid Shirt with Convertible Khaki, $30.00
TALKING POINTS: Jacob will be dressed to impress with this effortlessly sophisticated outfit from Tiny Tillia by Avon. The 100% cotton ensemble features a Plaid Shirt with Convertible Khaki pants that are perfect because it's two pieces in one--he can go shorter in warmer weather, or keep the khakis long for brisk spring mornings, without the discomfort or bulk of actually layering. The timeless plaid print is a springtime must! This look will run you less than $40.
THE CHILDREN'S PLACE
· For this next age group, we have head to toe looks by The Children's Place.
· The Children's Place has always offered high fashion at low prices. These two looks are from the brand's current spring collection which is in full bloom now with crisp classics, fresh florals, and on-trend looks.
· It's a garden party full of fantastic finds that make it easy for kids to look fabulous for any occasion.
Kids Spring Fashion Under $50
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.