Country music star Jason Aldean will be in Chicago August 18 together with Luke Bryan and Rachael Farley. Nicki Minaj is heading to Chicago on July 16 for a concert at the Chicago Theatre and One Direction will visit the windy city on July 14th.
- Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Rachel Farley, Saturday, Aug. 18 ($29.50-$59, all ages) at First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre. On sale 10 a.m. Friday.
- Dream Theater, Crimson Projeckt, Saturday, June 23 ($29-$69, all ages) at Chicago Theatre. On sale 10 .a.m. Friday.
- Enrique Iglesias, Jennifer Lopez, Wisin and Yandel, Friday, Aug. 3 ($29.50-$199.50, all ages) at United Center. On sale 10 a.m. Friday
- Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Saturday, Sept. 8 ($45-$103, all ages) at Wrigley Field. On sale 10 a.m. Saturday.
- Nicki Minaj, Monday, July 16 (Prices TBD, all ages) at Chicago Theatre. On Sale 10 a.m. Saturday.
- One Direction, Sunday, July 14 ($39.50- $89.50) at First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre. On sale 12:00 p.m. Saturday.