NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
WGN Radio, 435 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 6061. Entry must be filled out by hand in pen. Mechanically reproduced, illegible or mutilated entries will not be accepted. Limit one entry per person/household, per day. Entry must be received by the close of business on Monday, June 24th, 2011. Neither Sponsor, nor Cubs, defined below, nor their agents or affiliates is responsible for late, lost, damaged, illegible, misdirected or postage due mail.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, New York and Florida), 18 years of age or older. Employees of Walgreen Co., Tribune Company, WGN Radio, Chicago Cubs Baseball Club, LLC and any of their agencies, affiliated companies and subsidiaries, and their immediate family members living in the same household are not eligible to enter, win or otherwise participate.
3. WINNER SELECTION: On or about Wednesday, June 29th, 2011, fifteen (15) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Chance of winning depends upon the total number of eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified on or about Thursday June 30th, 2011. Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release. Affidavits and releases must be returned within five (5) days of receipt of notification. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture. Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Decisions of Sponsor relating to all sweepstakes matters are final.
4. PRIZE DESCRIPTION: Fifteen (15) Grand Prize winners will each receive: a pre-game "workout" on Friday, July 15th, 2011, with three selected Chicago Cubs players and/or coaches, to take place on the outfield grass (weather permitting) at Wrigley Field; one (1) "Walgreens Play like a Pro" jersey; one (1) Chicago Cubs baseball cap; one (1) pass for the winner's guest to observe the pre-game "workout" from the stands; lunch for two (2) in the Stadium Club; two (2) admissions to watch the Chicago Cubs batting practice in the stands before the gates open; and two (2) Terrace Reserved tickets to the Friday, July 15th, 2010 Chicago Cubs game. (ARV of tickets and merchandise: $225. TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM WRIGLEY FIELD AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED IN PRIZE.
5. GENERAL: Winner must abide by all rules and regulations of Wrigley Field, including appropriate behavior and attire, or prize will be forfeited. Walgreen Co. ("Sponsor"), WGN Radio, Chicago Cubs Baseball Club, LLC, the other MLB Entities, defined below, their agencies, affiliated companies and subsidiaries, and their respective employees shall have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize or participation in this sweepstakes or in the pre-game workout. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitutions permitted. The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM" or "MLB.com"), Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., the Major League Baseball Clubs, Tickets.com, Inc., SportsOnEarth, LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries or affiliated entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Major League Baseball Clubs or the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, and the directors, officers, employees and agents of the above entities. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or Cubs, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as prizes will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark regulations in connection with the Prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any Winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Neither Sponsors, Cubs, nor the other MLB Entities will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Winners are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to transportation to and from Wrigley Field, lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting any prize. Potential Winner(s) may be required to submit his/her valid social security number and/or other identification to Sponsor and may be required to execute, (or have their parents execute) and have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity. All applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize shall constitute a release of Sponsor, WGN Radio, Chicago Cubs Baseball Club, LLC, and their affiliated companies for each of the foregoing, its directors, officers, members, managers, employees and agents and agents from any and all liability whatsoever for any claim related to this sweepstakes, including without limitation injuries, bodily injury or death, losses or damages to person or property of any kind caused by any prize, an agreement to be bound by these rules, and shall signify the winner's consent (unless otherwise prohibited by law) to the use by Sponsors, Cubs, or the other MLB Entities of his/her photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, promotional and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law. Subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. PLAY LIKE A PRO WINNERS' LIST: To obtain the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped, business-size envelope to: WGN Radio, 435 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 6061. Walgreens "Play like a Pro" Sweepstakes Winners' List. Do not include request for Winners' List with entry form. Requests must be received after July 29th, 2011.
Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field trademarks and copyrights are proprietary to Chicago Cubs Baseball Club, LLC. All rights reserved.
Walgreens "Play like a Pro" Sweepstakes
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.