- Sheen/Chgo Theatre review (‘the most epic night in Chicago F------ history’)
- Unedited vid of Sheen arriving at Chgo Theatre
TMZ's RUNDOWN OF SHEEN’S CHGO THEATRE SHOW:
8:27 p.m.: Show definitely has a different feel than last night. Instead of Charlie on stage by himself, he has an interviewer of sorts asking him questions.
8:33 p.m.: Charlie took off his shirt after someone in the crowd yelled, "Get naked." He traded shirts with a guy from the crowd who was much larger than him. Oh, forgot to mention -- after last night's performance, no opening comic this time.
8:42 p.m.: Nothing too exciting. Telling stories, including the one about the first time he smoked weed ... with Chris Penn in Malibu.
8:50 p.m: The show is in intermission. Much more structured than last night's. So far, no booing.
9:14 p.m.: And we're back! Sheen's got a fresh cig and talking about a party he went to once with Mick Jagger and Eddie Van Halen.
9:20 p.m.: Charlie says he owes Heidi Fleiss $2 million. He tells the interviewer he pays for sex because he has millions.
9:25 p.m.: Charlie says he was supposed to be in "The Karate Kid," but his dad told him to do a lesser movie instead. "My dad has great advice."
9:30 p.m.: How's this for an about face -- Charlie said he would go back to "Two and Half Men," but he did say the people who run it are blood suckers. But he called Jon Cryer a "rock star."
9:45 p.m.: Charlie is now reading a letter from one of the goddesses.
(Show ends shortly afterward).
- Meanwhile, Sheen tix prices tumbled online; couldn’t give them away
- After show, a subdued Sheen stopped at River North night club
- Gaddafi sends trusted advisor to Greece to negotiate
- Southwest Airlines/The bad news (more flights canceled today…)
- Southwest/cracks were found a year ago
- Southwest/The GOOD news (#1 with consumers)
- Ottawa man parachutes off Loop bldg Sunday morning
- Chicago Park District Summer Camp Registration Opens this morning/9a
- LaHood making sure your home doesn’t blow-up
- An amusement park ride you don't want to put your kids on, for now...
- Have ‘restless’ legs? Read this.
- Mets not pleased when tech plays ‘Family Guy’ audio after loss
- Former stripper who lied about being raped by Duke U lacrosse players charged with stabbing her boyfriend
- Skit w/Tom Hanks playing Michael Caine
- Elton clashes with 'Queen' over Royal Wedding
- Brits ‘Daily Mail’ reviews the show
- The NY after-party with Steve Martin
- MI5 files/Nazis plotted to kill Allied troops with poisoned coffee/chocolate/cigs
- Fla teacher in trouble after taping student's mouth shut
- The coolest Ferrari ever? ($300K sticker price)
- Would you work 100 hours/week for your dream job?