Join Dave Kaplan and the Listeners for Lung Health team for the 24th Annual Lake Tour Bike Trek
on June 12, 13 & 14, 2009. Join cyclists of all levels to support the American Lung Association
's Fight for Air!
Click here to join or donate to the WGN
Radio Listeners for Lung Health Team!
- 2 or 3-day ride options
- Round trip from Crystal Lake to Lake Geneva
- Fully supported route with medical, SAG, bike mechanics & rest stops
- Buffet style meals designed for a cyclist's appetite
- Stay at the Abbey Resort on Lake Geneva
- Raise $1,500 by event day and receive a Lake Tour Bike Trek cycling jersey
The American Lung Association is saving lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease. With your help, we can all impact lung health together and help those who are Fighting for Air!
Chiro One Wellness Centers is a proud sponsor of the Lake Tour Bike Trek. To learn more about Chiro One visit www.chiroone.net
or call 877-7-CHIRO1.
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more
about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service
. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.