- Prep Time: 40 min
- Inactive Prep Time:
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Serves: 6-8 servings
- 1 pound farfalle
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow , sliced into 1/4-inch thick discs
- 1 squash, sliced into 1/4-inch thick discs
- 1 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup packed fresh leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh packed leaves
- 2 tablespoons apple
- 2 garlic cloves, lightly crushed with the side of a knife blade, and quartered
- 1 teaspoon stone ground
- 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Boil the pasta in salted water untiland drain well. Toss with ground black pepper and olive oil.
For the, add the vinegar to a blender and replace the lid. Turn on the blender add, 1 at a time through the feed opening, garlic, mustard, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper. Leaving the running, add the olive oil in a slow thin stream.
Toss together the pasta, yellow squash, zucchini, sun-dried tomatoes, basil and parsley with enough of the dressing to coat. Serve any additional dressing on the side.