RSS feeds allow Web site content to be gathered via feed reader software. Click the subscribe link to obtain the feed URL for this page. The feed will update when new content appears on this page.

Bayville

Bayville
Beginnings: In 1658 Daniel Whitehead of Oyster Bay purchased land from the Matinecock Indians. At the time, the eastern section of the peninsula was known as the Pines and the western section as Oak Neck. In 1674 the land was divided among 23 men who used it for pasture. Initial development centered near the western end of the village, the area now known as Friendly Corner.
Photo: Pleasure boaters and beachgoers enjoy the pebbled shore of Bayville around 1900. (Nassau County Museum Collection, Long Island Studies Institute)
Beginnings: In 1658 Daniel Whitehead of Oyster Bay purchased land from the Matinecock Indians. At the time, the eastern section of the peninsula was known as the Pines and the western section as Oak Neck. In 1674 the land was divided among 23 men who used it for pasture. Initial development centered near the western end of the village, the area now known as Friendly Corner.
Photo: Pleasure boaters and beachgoers enjoy the pebbled shore of Bayville around 1900. (Nassau County Museum Collection, Long Island Studies Institute)
« Show less
Recent News Coverage on Jeremy McDaniel - Baltimore Sun
RSS feeds allow Web site content to be gathered via feed reader software. Click the subscribe link to obtain the feed URL for this page. The feed will update when new content appears on this page.

Jeremy McDaniel

A collection of news and information related to Jeremy McDaniel published by this site and its partners.

Top Jeremy McDaniel Articles see all

Displaying items 0-0
No articles were found for this topic.