Bisard's attorneys claim, retired Chief Justice Randall Shepherd overstepped his bounds when he overruled the Superior Court judge’s findings.
- Bio | E-mail | Recent columns
- Judge grants change of venue request for Bisard trial
- City of Indianapolis agrees to pay $2.3M to remaining victims in Bisard case
- Eric Wells' family reacts to Court of Appeals decision
- Decision on Bisard evidence to come May 31
- Bisard back in court
- Change of venue, DUI charges to be discussed at Bisard hearing
See more videos »
Bisard’s attorneys want the original judge’s ruling reinstated.
In August 2010, Bisard ran into three motorcyclists, killing one, while on duty.