At 11 p.m., Maria was about 375 miles southwest of Bermuda, moving north at 18 mph with sustained winds of 65 mph. It also was about 700 miles east of Fort Lauderdale.
- Tropical Storm Maria is expected to remain well east of Florida.
- Interactive forecast cone map
- Pictures: Hurricane names of 2014
- Photos: Tips on getting ready for a hurricane
- How you can protect your pets and animals
- Hurricane Tips & Advice
- Tropical Storm Maria (2011)
- Tropical Weather
- Fort Lauderdale
Maria is projected to take aim for Newfoundland, Canada, on Friday.