Miami Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito has reached his breaking point as he impatiently awaits the outcome of the NFL’s independent investigation, which he's the focus of.

When asked by the Sun-Sentinel if he’s ready for Ted Wells to submit and publish his report on the Dolphins’ locker room culture, which allegedly motivated fellow teammate Jonathan Martin to quit the team back in October, and made Incognito the face of bullying in America, Incognito used twitter to vent.

“They don't tell me anything. It's just my entire life hanging in the balance. No rush,” Incognito wrote on his twitter account. “This should have been over before it even started. False allegations and lies have kept this going.”

Incognito claimed Martin’s agent, Kenny Zuckerman, threw him under the bus, using Incognito’s behavior as the reason why Martin left team following a locker room prank that was played on him the Monday after Miami's 27-17 road loss to the New England Patriots, a game in which Martin struggled.

Incognito alleges that the workplace harassment claims came from Zuckerman, who was trying to protect Martin’s signing bonus, which the Dolphins could still pursue if the 2012 second-round pick doesn’t return to the team.

Martin missed the final nine games of the season. He was eventually played in injured reserve after spending a month on the active roster. Incognito, the Dolphins' starting left tackle since 2010, missed the final eight games of 2013 because of an NFL suspension he agreed to. Incognito did receive six of his eight paychecks during his absence after agreeing to not fight his suspension through the NFLPA.

"I'm ready to move on with my life and career. I've been dragged through the mud for months by my 'best friend,’” Incognito wrote. “Dear [Jonathan] Martin..... The truth is going to bury you and your entire 'camp'. You could have told the truth the entire time.

"You started all of this when Kenny Zuckerman released the [voice-mail] to ESPN. The same [voice-mail] we joked about with [Dolphins receiver Brian Hartline].”

Incognito is referring to a racially insensitive voice-mail Incognito left Martin in April, which featured him using the N-word to describe Martin, and included Incognito making threats to Martin’s family.

Hartline has acknowledged that Martin played the voice-mail as a joke directed at Incognito inside the Dolphins' locker room.

Incognito and his camp claim he and Martin were friends, admitted that they routinely talked to each other using vile and inappropriate language. They have released more than 1,000 text messages the pair shared to back up those claims.

“I'm guilty of being a loyal friend and good teammate. I apologize for my poor language and rude remarks. I've never denied it,” Incognito tweeted. “I apologize to all of the women out there that I offended with my text messages to my close personal friend.

“FACT: Jonathan Martin told me he thought about taking his own life in MAY 2013 [because] he wasn't playing well. Told me he felt worthless.”

Incognito is a free agent searching for a new team. Martin will either traded or released by the Dolphins this offseason.

The NFL's independent investigation will be submitted to the league in the coming days. Dolphins owner Steve Ross has spoken to Wells about the report and doesn't seem too concerned about what will be in it. Earlier this month Ross praised his organization for how it handled the media-driven crisis, which sideswiped Miami's 8-8 season.