The most significant change turned a Jimmy Wilson 'deflected punt' and Jason Trusnik 1-yard return into a Wilson blocked punt with no return. That vaults Wilson into a tie for the Dolphins' lead in career punt blocks with three. Tim Foley also blocked three punts. Wilson is in his third season in Miami, while Foley played 11 years (1970-80).
Also of note: A play that had been ruled a Jason Worilds sack was turned into an 'aborted play.'
- X's and Omar: The Dolphins take 'very arrogant mentality' into Patriots game
- Dolphins C Mike Pouncey says grand jury not distraction
- Remaining schedules of the AFC's 7 - and 8-win teams
- Top 100: Miami Dolphins cheerleader photos
- NFL Power Rankings: See how far Dolphins climb
- Breaking down the AFC playoff picture
- Joe Philbin lauds Patriots' offensive line coach
- First and Ten: Bryant McKinnie
- Tannehill speaks on upcoming game against Patriots
- Pro Football
- Miami Dolphins
See more topics »
That left the Steelers with two overall sacks in the game. Meanwhile, the Dolphins' offensive line has now allowed only 12 sacks in the past five games (2.4 a game), after giving up a horrific 35 in the first half of the season (4.4 per game).