Summer Sale Extended! Get unlimited digital access for 13 weeks for $13.
Topics

Hillary Clinton

As GOP field narrows, Trump may fall in polls

As GOP field narrows, Trump may fall in polls

The media report that Donald Trump is favored in polls by about 25 percent of Republican voters. What this says is that he is not the choice of 75 percent who are widely divided among the other 16 Republican candidates. So, as the field narrows, Trump might hold onto the 25 percent who like him, while the remaining 75 percent who don't want him might consolidate under the survivor from the other candidates. And the dilemma for the Democrats is that support for Hillary Clinton is waning, but most women want her so she might end up as the vice presidential candidate on the ticket, just to carry the female vote. It'll be interesting! Al Skeath Allentown

Loading
74°