3 FAMU students arrested for hazing out of jail
James Harris, (left) 22, Sean Hobson, 23, and Aaron Golson, 19, and are charged with hazing. (Leon County Jail / December 12, 2011)
- FAMU death spotlights the menace of hazing
- Hazing death: FAMU trustees reprimand president
- FAMU students and alum address hazing incidents in new blog
- Pictures: Florida A&M Marching 100 band
- Pictures: FAMU hazing victim Robert Champion through the years
- Pictures: FAMU hazing suspects
- Tallahassee (Leon, Florida)
See more topics »
Sean Hobson, Aaron Golson and James Harris all left the Leon County jail on Tuesday afternoon after posting bond.
Hobson and Golson were charged by Tallahassee police with battery and hazing for allegedly hitting Bria Shante Hunter with their fists and a ruler that resulted in a broken thigh and blood clots in her legs. Harris was charged with hazing because the incidents occurred in his off-campus apartment.
The three men refused to comment while leaving the jail.
Hunter was beaten about three weeks before drum major Robert Champion died in Orlando during what was believed to be hazing on a band bus.