1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer ($10.99)
3. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Díaz ($14)
4. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer ($10.99)
5. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
6. The Road by Cormac McCarthy ($14.95)
7. Loving Frank by Nancy Horan ($14)
8. Out Stealing Horses by Per Petterson ($14)
9. Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks ($13.99)
10. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho ($13.95)
1. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin ($15)
2. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle ($14)
3. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert ($15)
4. The Shock Doctrine by Naomi Klein ($16)
5. The Zookeeper's Wife by Diane Ackerman ($14.95)
6. I Can Has Cheezburger? by Professor Happycat
7. The Official SAT Study Guide by The College Board
8. Musicophilia by Oliver Sacks ($14.95)
9. The Art of Power by Thich Nhat Hanh ($13.95)
10. The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama ($7.99)
Rankings are based on a Times poll of Southland bookstores.
Los Angeles Times Bestsellers
Oct. 26, 2008
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.