1. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson ($14.95)
3. Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout ($14)
4. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows ($14)
5. Say You're One of Them by Uwem Akpan ($14.99)
6. The Shack by William P. Young ($14.99)
7. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger($14.95)
8. Push by Sapphire ($13)
9. The Associate by John Grisham ($9.99)
10. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski ($16.99)
1. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin ($15)
2. My Life in France by Julia Child with Alex Prud'homme ($15)
3. Blink by Malcolm Gladwell ($15.99)
4. Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher ($13.99)
5. I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max ($15.95)
6. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
7. Julie & Julia by Julie Powell ($14.99)
8. American Lightning by Howard Blum
9. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle ($14)
10. What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki Murakami ($14) Rankings are based on a Times poll of Southland bookstores.
Los Angeles Times bestsellers for the week of Oct. 25, 2009
« Previous Story More Topic pages Next Story »
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.