1. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson ($14.95)
3. The Road by Cormac McCarthy ($14.95)
4. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows ($14)
5. The Piano Teacher by Janice Y. K. Lee ($15)
6. The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery ($15)
7. Push by Sapphire ($13)
8. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein ($14.99)
9. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith ($12.95)
10. The Private Patient by P.D. James ($15)
1. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin ($15)
2. The Blind Side by Michael Lewis ($13.95)
3. Hot, Flat and Crowded 2.0 by Thomas L. Friedman
4. Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher ($13.99)
5. Julie & Julia by Julie Powell ($14.99)
6. Our Choice by Al Gore ($26.99)
7. The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell ($14.99)
8. My Life in France by Julia Child with Alex Prud'homme ($15)
9. Blink by Malcolm Gladwell ($15.99)
10. How to Take Over Teh Wurld by Professor Happycat and icanhascheezburger.com
Rankings are based on a Times poll of Southland bookstores.
Los Angeles Times bestsellers for Dec. 20, 2009
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.