1. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson ($14.95)
3. Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout ($14)
4. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
5. The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery ($15)
6. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
7. The Piano Teacher by Janice Y. K. Lee ($15)
8. The Road by Cormac McCarthy ($14.95)
9. The Private Patient by P.D. James ($15)
10. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
1. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin ($15)
Los Angeles Times bestsellers for Jan. 17, 2010
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.