1. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson ($14.95)
3. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows ($14)
4. The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery ($15)
5. Say You're One of Them by Uwem Akpan ($14.99)
6. The Shack by William P. Young ($14.99)
7. Push by Sapphire ($13)
8. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein ($14.99)
9. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith ($12.95)
10. The Associate by John Grisham ($9.99)
1. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin ($15)
2. Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher ($13.99)
3. My Life in France by Julia Child with Alex Prud'homme ($15)
4. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle ($14)
5. Julie & Julia by Julie Powell ($14.99)
6. I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max ($15.95)
7. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls ($15)
8. L.A. Bizarro by Anthony Lovett and Matt Maranian
9. The Family by Jeff Sharlet ($15.99)
10. What to Expect When You're Expecting by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel ($14.95)
Rankings are based on a Times poll of Southland bookstores.
Los Angeles Times Bestsellers for Nov. 1, 2009
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.