Dramatic start to the show, but here we go with the top 7. Kind of a weird category tonight, with songs from 2010 to now. So, here's how I see it...
1. Skylar Laine- I LOVE HER...her voice, her power and her determination. She is crazy good!! Please vote for this girl!
Colton Dixon- I don't think I can objectively judge him anymore...I don't know where, but he lost me. I know he's talented and sounds great, but I'm a little bored? Sorry...
3. Jessica Sanchez- Akon is right...this girl is going to be a legend! That song sounded like it was her own. I say it every week so why stop now...AMAZING!
4. Joshua Ledet- Another GREAT performance! As Randy would say...This kid is in it to win it!!!
5. Hollie Cavanagh- Aww...she's sooo sweet...how can you not root for her. The judges just won't give her a chance...I think she sounded great? I don't get it?
6. Phillip Phillips- Ok I know what it is...I've chosen a dog in the fight. If it's Colton against Phillip, then I'm team Phillip. I don't care what the judges say...Phillip is awesome, effortless and good every time.
7. Elise sounded great!
Not sure if tonight was as good as last week, but it was fun. Let's see who goes home tomorrow night!