World Pasta Day with Stefano’s Golden Baked Hams
Frank Stefano joined with dishes and a special discount for KTLA viewers in celebration of World Pasta Day.
For more information and the special discount, you can go to http://stefanoshams.com/ or call 714.993.4276 (HAMS)
Pasta Primavera with Chicken
1. Cook 1 lb Tri-colored Rotelli pasta set aside
2. Quick steam saute fresh chopped vegetables such as broccoli, bell peppers, spinach and carrots approx.1 quart of each
3. Grilled or bake 4 Chicken Breast lightly season with italian seasoning fan cut
4. In large sautee pan add 2 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and 1/2 cup of fresh pesto
5. Add chicken breast to pesto and toss until completely coated with pesto
6. Add remaining ingredients and top with fresh parmesan cheese and freshly chopped basil preferably from the garden.
7. Bon Appétit!
Mac-a-Tini! - This is our family's Italian variation of mac and cheese!
1. Prepare 1 lb of tri-colored tortellini
2. Toss tortellini with Alfredo Sauce
3. Stefano's Golden Baked Ham (cut into cubes)
4. Your favorite fresh vegetables, we love peas
5. Place in a baking dish
6. Top with garlic seasoned bread crumbs and fresh chopped basil
7. Baked @ 325 - 15 - 20 minutes until bread crumbs are golden brown