The Smoking Gun website is reporting that Fulton is seeking to trademark the phrases "I Am Trayvon" and "Justice for Trayvon."
- Trayvon Martin shooting: George Zimmerman says Trayvon decked him, then began hammering his head, police say
- Zimmerman Trial Photo Galleries
- Interactive Timeline: Key events in the Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman case
- Pictures: Key players in the case against George Zimmerman
- Pictures: George Zimmerman's many faces
- Pictures: Trayvon Martin through the years
See more photos »
- Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks
Each of the March 21 filing cost $325.
They were filed by an Orlando, Florida law firm representing Fulton, according to The Smoking Gun.