For the latest information on evacuations and fire stats, visit: http://www.fire.lacounty.gov/
Map of Evacuated Areas
- -- Officials said the fire has burned more than 160,000 acres.
- -- The fire is 71 percent contained, with full containment expected on Sept. 15, possibly sooner.
- -- Two firefighters battling fire were killed in a vehicle crash; 11 injuries have been reported.
- --166 structures destroyed
- --82 Residences
- --2 Commercial Properties
- --2 Communication Sites
- --86 Outbuildings/18 Others
- --Cost: $78 million
- --Santa Anita Canyon Rd to Chantry Flats is closed at Arno Dr
- --Aliso Canyon Rd at Angeles Forest Hwy
- --Big Tujunga Canyon Rd at Angeles Forest Hwy
- --Big Rock Creek Rd closed at Big Pines Rd
- --Highway 39 between San Gabriel Canyon Road and East Fork Rd
- --Angeles Crest Hwy between Big Pines Hwy and mile marker 26.7 north of Altadena
- --Big Pines Hwy at SR-2
- --Cheney Trail at Angeles National Forest gate (Loma Alta)
Health Warning: LADPH has issued a Boil Water Order for residents returing to the Angeles National Forest areas affected by the Station Fire.
Official Notice: http://fire.lacounty.gov/PDFs/BoilWaterOrder.pdf Highway/Road Closures