Beauty Expert Stacy Cox joined us live with fabulous tips on how to expedite and manage a hangover. One of the stars of Hangover 2, Crystal the Monkey, also joined us live for the segment. Hangover II is out in theaters today!!! For more information on Hangover II, go to http://hangoverpart2.warnerbros.com/ For more info on Stacy and the products mentioned in the segment, see the information below.
1. DRINKWEL www.drinkwel.com $39.95 90 capsules ($1.33 per serving) or $9.95 for 4 to-go packets The world's first multivitamin for healthy people who drink alcohol.
2. 2 Love My Lips www.2lovemylips.com $16 A line of minty-fresh, lip-plumping glosses with built in test strips that detect date-rape drugs GHB & Ketemin in drinks! (U.K. based company available on line NOW + arrives in U.S. in the next 6 months)
3. Sea Band www.sea-band.com $9.99
The natural choice for nausea relief. Drug free, no side effects, effective, reusable, washable, used by doctors and in hospitals.
4. Belmondo Beauty Cellulose Hydrating Face Masks www.belmondobeauty.com $20 Single mask or $80 Box of 5 Facial in a bag!? Belmondo Facial Masks are DRENCHED in moisture saturating your face and neck with hydration when your hangover has left your complexion looking dull & oxygen deprived.
5. Urban Aid's One Too Many Survival Kit! www.urbanaid.com $9.99
1 eye mask (with ties) 1 pair of earplugs 1 moist towelette 1 hydrating lotion towelette 1 packet of pain reliever
6. DIY: Mix the following ingredients together in a blender
1 small can V-8
6 large strawberries
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup orange juice
1-2 cups milk (or soy milk), to desired consistency
¼ tsp. salt
dash of nutmeg
Drink it all up.
7. Pixi Fresh Face Exclusively for Target in store & on line www.target.com $28 This multi-tasking tinted beauty booster is an apricot face lotion works as an instant pick-me-up for dull and tired skin while reducing the amount of makeup needed.
8. Decleor Aroma Solutions Energizing Gel www.decleorusa.com or www.shop.nordstrom.com $53 A complete body treatment perfect for all skin types smoothing skin imperfections both natural & accidental. Helps tone & firm your skin especially if you're feeling "blah" after a long evening out!
How to Expedite and Manage a Hangover: Stacy Cox and Crystal the Monkey from the Hangover Part II
« Previous Story More Topic pages Next Story »
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.