1. Bob Evans: Kids Eat Free when they wear their costumes.
2. Chipotle: Come into any Chipotle dressed in costume, from 4pm to close and you'll get a burrito, bowl, salad or an order of tacos for just $2.
4. Krispy Kreme: Wear your favorite costume to Krispy Kreme to receive your FREE Halloween or Pumpkin Spice Doughnut.
5. Houlihan's: Kids eat for free on Halloween at Houlihan's with the purchase of an adult entree.
6. Outback Steakhouse: Kids Eat Free on Halloween. In honor of Halloween, Outback is hiding a treat for you to find. Sssh! The treat is a free steak dinner to use on your next visit.
7. Sonic: R.I.P. Hunger. 50 cent Corn Dogs all day on Halloween.
8. Subway: Frankenweenie FREE with every Subway Fresh Fit For Kids Meal.
9. Wendy's: Buy a $1 Frosty Coupon Book and Hand out coupons
Halloween Freebies for October 31, 2012 as seen on KTLA
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.