LAS VEGAS -- A coroner says Las Vegas entertainer Danny Gans died accidentally last month because of a toxic reaction to a pain killer.
Clark County Coroner Mike Murphy said Tuesday that the 52-year-old Gans' death was not an issue of drug abuse.
Police say Gans was found dead in bed at home in Henderson early May 1 after his wife, Julie, reported she couldn't rouse him.
Gans was a singer, actor and impressionist who spent more than a decade working his way to top billing on the Las Vegas Strip.
Coroner: Danny Gans Died from Fatal Drug Reaction
« Previous Story More Topic pages Next Story »
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.