Beauty Expert Stacy Cox joined us live with the latest beauty products you'll want to warm you up and get your glow on this winter as temperatures begin to DROP!
For more information on Stacy, go to www.stacycoxtvhost.com. For more information on everything mentioned in the segment, see the information below.
Crystal Creations for Ice Sculptures
Phone: 714 635 7521
1.Bliss Hot Salt Scrub, $36 www.blissworld.com suspends 70% Dead Sea Salt exfoliating grains in an oil-free, self-heating gel steeped in a sinus-clearing eucalyptus & rosemary essential oil.
2. DDF Revolve 400x Micro Polishing System + Warming Micropolish Crystals, $95 www.ddfskincare.com DDF's micropolishing crystals use heat to relax the pores; the warmth increases ingredients absorption guaranteeing better results. Then teamed with the DDF Revolve 400x they exfoliate your complexion 8x better than a granulated scrub alone!
3. Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Self-Heating Coconut Oil, $6.99 www.organixhair.com. This unique self-heating formula helps repair hair using coconut milk oil to open up hair follicles allowing for deeper penetration of active organic ingredients.
4. Freeman Bare Foot Self-Warming Foot Scrub, $3.99 www.freemanbeauty.com Heats up to revitalize, exfoliate and soften tired feet with peppermint, plum and tree oil extracts plus zeolites which produce the foot scrub's therapeutic warming sensation.
5. Healthifeet, $9.99 1.8oz / $19.99 for 4oz. www.tendercorp.com/healthifeet/ Awarded the American Podiatric Society's Seal of Approval Topical this cosmetic cream is clinically proven to improve foot circulation when used as directed, 2x daily.
6. Too Faced Cosmetics Mood Swing Lip Gloss, $18.50 www.toofaced.com Loaded with jojoba oil, vitamin E, shea butter and versatility this body chemistry/heat activated lip gloss in 4 shades makes mood rings a thing of the past.
7. Tria Laser Hair Removal System, $495 www.triabeauty.com The FDA approved, TRIA Laser is the only way to get permanent hair removal at home targeting the dark pigment in the hair and generating heat to disable the hair follicle.
8. Ari-o-Swiss's office-friendly Cool Mist Travel Ultrasonic, $50 www.airoswiss.net Moisture in the air helps skin look dewy, so keep hydrated with a humidifier. This one attaches to a half-liter water bottle which makes it really unique.
9. Zeno Hot Spot Blemish Clearing Device, $39.99 www.cvs.com
Harnessing gentle massaging heat to kill acne bacteria, unclog pores and prevent new blemishes from forming.
Beauty Products That Warm You Up
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.