OFFICIAL RULES FOR
THE 33/SEINFELD FRONT ROW Sweepstakes
THE 33 CW/SEINFELD FRONT ROW SWEEPSTAKES is sponsored by The 33 CW (KDAF-TV) ("Sponsor"), whose joint decisions regarding all aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects.
SWEEPSTAKES DATES: Thursday, April 28, 2011 11:00:00 pm (CT) through Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 11:59:59pm (CT).
HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. During the Sweepstakes dates, an on-air mention will prompt viewers to watch Seinfeld at 11:00pm and 11:30pm, and look for two "Daily Secret Words". There will one "Daily Secret Word" in each show. Viewers will be instructed to individually TEXT the two "Daily Secret Words" to 47784. All entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter the Sweepstakes using the text messaging method. Entrants will be sent a text message to confirm entry into the Sweepstakes. By participating via text, entrants will be charged standard rates for text messages sent and received from their handset according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling plans. Other carrier charges may apply. Text STOP to quit. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas.
ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: In an alternative to text messaging, you may enter online by going to www.the33tv.com and submitting your name, age, address, telephone number, and email address, and providing the two "Daily Secret Words". Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified, and Sponsors are not responsible for faulty Internet connections, unavailability of servers or any other technical malfunctions. Entries that do not include the two "Daily Secret Words", or any other required information, will be disqualified. Only entries complying with the entry rules shall be counted in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for faulty internet connections, unavailability of servers or any other technical malfunctions. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Only entries complying with the entry rules shall be counted in the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on Thursday, May 5, 2011. Participants may enter multiple times. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners by telephone. Winner must acknowledge notification within 24 hours by calling (214) 252-3452 during station business hours (M-F, 8:30AM-5:30PM). TICKETS ARE GOOD FOR SATURDAY, MAY 7, 2011, 7:00pm PERFORMANCE ONLY!!! WINNER WILL CLAIM TICKETS AT WILL CALL AT THE AT&T PERFORMING ARTS CENTER, WINSPEAR OPERA HOUSE, DALLAS, TEXAS. If a winner cannot be contacted or reached within 24 hours of the first notification attempt, declines the prize, or is deemed ineligible to participate, then he/she will be disqualified and Sponsor may choose an alternate winner. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture. Sponsor will be the sole and final judge of eligibility, winner verification and all other matters connected with the Sweepstakes. Winner must meet and agree to all eligibility requirements, terms and conditions mentioned in Official Rules. Winner will be awarded Prize upon verification of eligibility requirements.
PRIZES: One (1) Prize Winner will be awarded two (2) front row tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld perform Live at The AT&T Performing Arts Center, in Dallas, Texas, Saturday, May 7, 2011. Tickets will be held at Will Call Office at The AT&T Performing Arts Center, Winspear Opera House, Dallas, Texas. Winner must have proof of identification and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner. By accepting the prize, winner assumes full responsibility for all applicable income taxes, sales taxes, insurance, option/upgrade costs, and other charges that may apply. Prize ARV: $ 170.00
- To enter, you must be 18 years of age or older and reside in the Dallas/Ft. Worth television market in Texas. If the Prize Winners are under 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older must accompany him or her to sign Sweepstakes release forms.
- Entrant, or parent or legal guardian, must be a United States legal resident and possess a valid I.D.
- Employees (and their immediate family or household members) of Sponsors, and their respective subsidiaries, sponsors, affiliates, parent companies, assignees, agencies, advertisers, franchisees, are not eligible to win.
- Participants may enter during both shows, but only be chosen as a winner for one. Only one Prize per person.
- Any member of a household that has been awarded a prize in any other Sweepstakes by
Sponsor in the past 30 days is ineligible.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Execution of Affidavit and Release: Winners are required to sign and submit a release and waiver of liability. To claim the prize, the Winners will be required to provide picture proof of identification, which may include a driver's license, passport, voting card or similar government issued identification. The prize will be forfeited and awarded to another entrant if the grand prize winner does not execute the prepared form of release and waiver within five (5) business days of the Sweepstakes, cannot or refuses to show his/her proof of identity or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with these rules.
- Use of winner's name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Sponsors and their agents and licensees, to use the entrant's name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- Release Station and Sponsor of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Sponsor and their respective parent companies, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, franchisees, licensees, representatives & agents from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from the entrants' participation in this Sweepstakes or their receipt or use of any Sweepstakes prize won. Sponsor shall have no liability and will be held harmless for any liability, loss, injury or death to entrant or any other person, including without limitation, damage to personal property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize by winner.
- No Prize Substitutions: No substitute prizes are available; however, Sweepstakes Sponsor may, at their discretion, substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable and has no cash equivalent.
- No Warranties: By entering, each entrant agrees and acknowledges that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items.
OTHER CONDITIONS / FORCE MAJEURE:
If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, interruption in wireless calling devices or wireless service, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES.
In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, it will be deemed submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" at the time of registration. The "Authorized Account Holder" is the person assigned by a wireless calling/text message carrier service, an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning accounts and email addresses. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Copies of these Sweepstakes rules are available at The 33 Television or can be viewed at the33tv.com. For a copy of the official Sweepstakes rules or for name of prize winners, send a self addressed stamped envelope to: The 33 CW/SEINFELD FRONT ROW SWEEPSTAKES, 8001 W. John Carpenter Freeway, Dallas, TX 75247.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes runs April 28 through May 4, 2011. Other carrier charges may apply. Text STOP to quit. You must be 18 years or older, reside in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas television market and must be a U.S. legal resident and possess valid ID. Participants may enter multiple times. Daily Prize ARV: $170. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries. See official rules at the33tv.com. Void where prohibited and outside TX. Sponsor: The 33 CW (KDAF-TV), 8001 John Carpenter Freeway, Dallas, TX 75247.