OFFICIAL RULES FOR
The 33 /Nuclear COWBOYS tickets” Sweepstakes
The 33 (KDAF-TV)/NUCLEAR COWBOYS TICKETS” SWEEPSTAKES is sponsored by The 33 (KDAF-TV) and Feld Motorsports/Entertainment (“Sponsors"), whose joint decisions regarding all aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects.
SWEEPSTAKES DATES: Monday, January 3, 2011 8:00:00 am (CT) through Wednesday, January 19, 11:59:59 pm (CT).
HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. During the Sweepstakes dates, an on-air spot will prompt viewers to TEXT the “Key Word” to 47784. All entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter the Sweepstakes using the text messaging method. Entrants will be sent a text message to confirm entry into the Sweepstakes. By participating via text, entrants will be charged standard rates for text messages sent and received from their handset according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling plans. Other carrier charges may apply, text STOP to quit. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas.
ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: In an alternative to text messaging, you may enter online by going to www.the33tv.com and submitting your name, age, address, telephone number, and email address, and providing the “Key Word”. Sponsors are not responsible for faulty Internet connections, unavailability of servers or any other technical malfunctions.
Entries that do not include the “Key Word”, or any other required information, or multiple entries from the same phone will be disqualified. Only entries complying with the entry rules shall be counted in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for inability to complete call within specified time whether due to busy lines, disconnections, telephone malfunctions or other circumstances. Entries become the property of sponsors and will not be returned. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: One (1) Grand Prize Winner and Five (5) Alternate Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries, on Thursday, January 20, 2010. WINNERS MUST BE 13 YEARS OR OLDER. WINNERS MUST CLAIM PRIZES AT KDAF TELEVISION STUDIO, 8001 JOHN CARPENTER FREEWAY, DALLAS, TEXAS. Winners must acknowledge notification within 24 hours by calling (214) 252-3452. Sponsors will be the sole and final judge of eligibility, winner verification and all other matters connected with the contest. Winners must meet and agree to all eligibility requirements, terms and conditions mentioned in Official Rules. Winners will be awarded Prizes upon verification of eligibility requirements. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture. If a winner cannot be contacted or reached within 24 hours of the first notification attempt, declines the prize, or is deemed ineligible to participate, then he/she will be disqualified and Sponsors may choose an alternate winner.
Grand Prize Winner:
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a VIP Prize Package, including Four (4) Tickets and Four (4) Meet & Greet Passes to the Nuclear Cowboyz Event (tickets good for January 22, 2010 ONLY). WINNER MUST 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Winner must have proof of identification and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner. By accepting the prize, winner assumes full responsibility for all applicable income taxes, sales taxes, insurance, option/upgrade costs, and other charges that may apply. Grand Prize ARV: $380.00
Alternate Prize Winners:
Five (5) additional winners will be chosen, and each will receive Four (4) Club Seat Tickets to the Nuclear Cowboyz Event (tickets/passes good for January 22, 2010 ONLY). Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner. By accepting the prize, winner assumes full responsibility for all applicable income taxes, sales taxes, insurance, option/upgrade costs, and other charges that may apply. ARV: $260.00
- To enter, you must be 13 years of age or older and reside in the Dallas/Ft. Worth television market in Texas. If the Prize Winners are under 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older must accompany him or her to sign contest release form. Entrant, or parent or legal guardian, must be a United States legal resident and possess a valid I.D. Entrant, or parent or legal guardian, must be a United States legal resident and possess a valid I.D.
- Employees (and their immediate family or household members) of The 33 (KDAF-TV), and Feld Motorsports/Entertainment ("Sponsors"), and their respective subsidiaries, sponsors, affiliates, parent companies, assignees, agencies, advertisers, franchisees, are not eligible to win.
- Any member of a household that has been awarded a prize in any other contest by The 33 in the past 30 days is ineligible.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Execution of Affidavit and Release: Winners are required to sign and submit a release and waiver of liability. To claim the prize, the Winners will be required to provide picture proof of identification, which may include a driver’s license, passport, voting card or similar government issued identification. The prize will be forfeited and awarded to another entrant if the grand prize winner does not execute the prepared form of release and waiver within five (5) business days of the contest, cannot or refuses to show his/her proof of identity or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with these rules.
- Use of winner's name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Sponsors and their agents and licensees, to use the entrant's name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- Release Station and Sponsor of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, franchisees, licensees, representatives & agents from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from the entrants’ participation in this Sweepstakes or their receipt or use of any Sweepstakes prize won. Sponsors shall have no liability and will be held harmless for any liability, loss, injury or death to entrant or any other person, including without limitation, damage to personal property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize by winner.