The 33/The wedding guys" Sweepstakes
KDAF-TV)/The Wedding Guys" SWEEPSTAKES is sponsored by The 33 (KDAF-TV) and The Wedding Guys ("Sponsors"), whose joint decisions regarding all aspects of the sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects.
SWEEPSTAKES DATES: Monday, October 4, 2010 11:00 pm (CT) through Thursday, October 7, 2010, 11:59:59pm (CT).
HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. During the sweepstakes dates, an on-air mention will prompt viewers to TEXT the "Secret Word" to 47784. All entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter the Sweepstakes using the text messaging method. Entrants will be sent a text message to confirm entry into the Sweepstakes. By participating via text, entrants will be charged standard rates for text messages sent and received from their handset according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling plans. Other carrier charges may apply, text STOP to quit. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas.
ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: In an alternative to text messaging, you may enter online by going to www.the33tv.com and submitting your name, age, address, telephone number, and email address, and providing the "Secret Word". Sponsors are not responsible for faulty Internet connections, unavailability of servers or any other technical malfunctions.
Entries that do not include the "Secret Word", or any other required information will be disqualified. Only entries complying with the entry rules shall be counted in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for inability to complete call within specified time whether due to busy lines, disconnections, telephone malfunctions or other circumstances. Entries become the property of sponsors and will not be returned. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Twenty (20) Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries, on Thursday, October 7, 2010. Winners must acknowledge notification within 24 hours by calling (214) 252-3427. Sponsors will be the sole and final judge of eligibility, winner verification and all other matters connected with the sweepstakes. Winners must meet and agree to all eligibility requirements, terms and conditions mentioned in Official Rules. Winners will be awarded Prize upon verification of eligibility requirements. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture. If a winner cannot be contacted or reached within 24 hours of the first notification attempt, declines the prize, or is deemed ineligible to participate, then he/she will be disqualified and Sponsors may choose an alternate winner.
Twenty (20) Prize Winners will each receive Two (2) tickets to the "Unveiled" Bridal Show, Sunday, October 10, 2010, Anatole Hotel, Dallas, Texas. TICKETS ARE GOOD FOR THIS DATE/SHOW ONLY. Winners must have proof of identification and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner. By accepting the prize, winner assumes full responsibility for all applicable income taxes, sales taxes, insurance, option/upgrade costs, and other charges that may apply.
- To enter, you must be 18 years of age or older and reside in the Dallas/Ft. Worth television market in Texas. If the Prize Winner is under 13 years of age, a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older must accompany him or her to sign sweepstakes release forms.
- Entrant, or parent or legal guardian, must be a United States legal resident and possess a valid I.D.
- Employees (and their immediate family or household members) of The 33 (KDAF-TV), The Wedding Guys ("Sponsors"), and their respective subsidiaries, sponsors, affiliates, parent companies, assignees, agencies, advertisers, franchisees, are not eligible to win.
- Any member of a household that has been awarded a prize in any other sweepstakes by The 33 in the past 30 days is ineligible.
- Execution of Affidavit and Release: Winners are required to sign and submit a release and waiver of liability. To claim the prize, the Winners will be required to provide picture proof of identification, which may include a driver's license, passport, voting card or similar government issued identification. The prize will be forfeited and awarded to another entrant if the grand prize winner does not execute the prepared form of release and waiver within five (5) business days of the sweepstakes, cannot or refuses to show his/her proof of identity or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with these rules.
- Use of winner's name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Sponsors and their agents and licensees, to use the entrant's name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the sweepstakes.
- Release Station and Sponsor of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, franchisees, licensees, representatives & agents from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from the entrants' participation in this Sweepstakes or their receipt or use of any sweepstakes prize won. Sponsors shall have no liability and will be held harmless for any liability, loss, injury or death to entrant or any other person, including without limitation, damage to personal property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize by winner.