Colton Harris-Moore has been at the federal detention center in Seatac for a week but according to our sources, hasn't seen his mom yet.

Q13 FOX News has learned that Harris-Moore has not requested his mom to be added to the visitor list.

Prisoners in federal custody must request a visitor to be added to their approved list. After that request, it goes to a lawyer for approval. After the approval, the visitor will undergo a background check and when passed, the person will be placed on the visitor list.

Pamela Kohler, Harris-Moore's mom, has not been added.

Meanwhile, The Seattle Times reports Colton Harris-Moore spent his final days before being captured in the Bahamas hiding out in bushes and surviving on stolen Gatorade and candy bars.

Locals who reported seeing him believe he was hiding out in a small cove of bushes, mango plants and grasses.

Harris-Moore appeared before a federal judge last Thursday.

Federal Prosecutors explain why they want him held without bail. "The allegations if proven show that there is a pattern of not only flight but a risk to society." Said U.S. Attorney Jenny Durkan. Durkan spoke to the media after Colton's appearance behind closed doors in Federal Court. "There were a number of aircraft that were stolen that were flown without a license and were a danger to the public. Firearms that were stolen in a number of locations, and we believed that he presented a clear danger to the public."

Durkan says, "The allegations are very serious. There is nothing in the acts that he has done that should be admired and there is nothing that should be glorified. Real people were hurt by his actions."

Harris-Moore walked into the courtroom and was described as a 'nervous-looking teen.' The 19 year old spoke in a deep voice. His attorney, John Henry Browne, says the teen is recovering from a cold. Harris-Moore is ordered to stay in federal detention awaiting trial for his crimes.

Browne says, "The worst case scenario for him is if we can't resolve everything here and there's like this traveling road show and he could get consecutive sentences in every other jurisdictions and that's a real potential nightmare that we're trying to avoid."

After the hearing, the teen's attorney spoke to reporters. Browne says Harris-Moore wants teens to know that he should not be seen as a role model. He went on to say that the public should not emulate Harris-Moore and the crimes he is accused of. Browne said the last two years were not easy for Harris-Moore. He sometimes lived in a port-a-potty.

Browne says the teen is being treated well in a jail cell of his own and is being given medication for his cold.

O. Yale Lewis, his mother's attorney, says his mother intended to be in court but was unable to show because of a scheduling mix-up. She is expected to see her son Friday.

Court documents are revealing a glimpse of crimes teen has been involved in for the past few years since his escape from a group home.

Court documents say since his escape in April 2008, "He has evidently supported himself through regular thefts of cash, food, supplies, and other equipment from his burglary victims."

Documents say there are at least 80 active investigations against the teen. The crimes include residential and commercial burglaries, vehicle prowls, vehicle thefts, and assault on law enforcement officials. Harris-Moore is known for stealing five aircrafts, three of which crash landed. He is also accused of robbing banks and ATM machines.

The teen will make his first court appearance in Seattle Thursday afternoon to face a pretrial detention hearing.

Prosecutors are hoping to keep the teen in jail because they believe he's flight risk and a danger to the community.