| Dec 20, 2013
| 6:51 PM
Dec 21 (TheWrap.com) - A version of this story first appeared in OscarWrap: Director/Best Picture/Screenplay/Animation.
| Dec 17, 2013
| 5:45 AM
Dec 17 (Infostrada Sports) - Standings from the World Cup Women's on Tuesday
1. Mikaela Shiffrin (U.S.) 122
2. Frida Hansdotter (Sweden) 112
3. Marlies Schild (Austria) 100
4. Marie-Michele Gagnon (Canada) 85
5. Maria Hoefl-Riesch...
| Dec 16, 2013
| 3:23 AM
LJUBLJANA (Reuters) - Slovenia's bailed-out banks will be paid for 4.5 billion euros ($6.18 billion) of bad loans with two and three year bonds that will allow them to access cash and fund new business, the head of the country's bad bank said on Monday....
| Dec 15, 2013
| 11:01 PM
* Experts question whether 4.8 bln euros was too much
* CFO of Slovenia's largest bank says its plans won't change
* Central bank head hopes sales will end past habits
By Laura Noonan
LJUBLJANA, Dec 16 (Reuters) - The sighs of relief around
| Dec 12, 2013
| 6:14 AM
FRANKFURT, Dec 12 (Reuters) - Slovenia is hoping to attract
interest from Deutsche Telekom, Telenor and
other telecoms groups in the stake it will sell in local
incumbent Telekom, as the indebted country tries to
avoid an international bailout.