The festival committee invites craft vendors, specialty sales people and yard sale individuals to reserve spaces. Spaces are by donation. Show tractors, cars and trucks are welcome.
To reserve a space, call J.R. Smith at 240-818-1038 or send an email to email@example.com.
Samples Manor to hold spring revival
Samples Manor Church of God, at 2128 Harpers Ferry Road near Dargan, will hold a spring revival from Sunday to Sunday, April 14, featuring the following preachers and musicans:
- Sunday — 7 p.m., the Rev. Dave Wilburn, preaching and singing
- Monday — 7:30 p.m., the Rev. Bobby Hill with church musicians and choir
- Tuesday — 7:30 p.m., the Rev. Chuck Donivan with the Amos Shifflett Family
- Wednesday — 7:30 p.m., Pastor Kenny Johnson with church musicians and choir
- Thursday — 7:30 p.m., Ron Neff and Scott Sturdivant
- Friday — 7:30 p.m., Pastor Vaughn Fitzgerald and Richard and Mary Fox
- Saturday — 7:30 p.m., the Rev. Jeff Dissmore, preaching and singing
- Sunday — 7 p.m., the Rev. Fred Lowman, preaching and singing
For more information call Johnson at 304-616-1437.
Fire company to hold breakfast
Potomac Valley Fire Co. will hold an all-you-can-eat breakfast Saturday from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the fire hall in Dargan, seven miles south of Sharpsburg on Harpers Ferry Road.
Tickets cost $6. Those 5 and younger eat for free.
The breakfast includes pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, sausage gravy, coffee and juice.
For more information, call 301-432-2130.
Vintage, handcrafted arts market to open
A new vintage goods and handcrafted arts market will open at the end of May on North Church Street in Sharpsburg.
Booth rentals and bookshelf rentals are available.
The market will be open Wednesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 or 7 p.m.