Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Tuesday, Oct. 16:
* As of 7:30 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-270 southbound and I-70 in both directions, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
MARC Train, Train 421 was operating with one fewer car, according to the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website, mta.maryland.gov/.
* The Light Rail, Commuter Buses, Metro Subway and Local Bus Services were all running on time, according to the MTA website.
* The weather today is expected to be sunny with a high of 65 degrees and winds between 6 and 13 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service's website, forecast.weather.gov. Tonight, it's expected to be mostly clear with a low around 39 degrees.
* Work to improve U.S. Alternate 40 and Poffenberger Road continues. Poffenberger Road is closed between Garis Shop Road and Sharpsburg Pike (Md. 65). Traffic on U.S. Alternate 40 may be reduced to one lane at times. Workers are assisting traffic there when needed.
* Work to improve the intersection of U.S. 40 and Md. 63 is expected to continue until the spring of 2013, according to reports from the Maryland State Highway Administration. Workers are assisting traffic in the area when needed, and expect lane closures at different times.